Window Suction Cup Hanger
Turn any bird feeder into a window feeder! The window hook easily attaches to any window by three super strong suction cups. The construction is extremely durable and won’t rust. The hook keeps a bird feeder solidly in place so it won’t knock off in wind. Ideal for hummingbird and smaller songbird feeders but can be used to hang a variety of things like chimes and sun catchers.
- This slim hanging bracket makes it easy to turn almost any hanging bird feeder into a window feeder!
- Bring your birds closer than ever!
- Ideal for hanging bird feeders, plants, wind chimes and ornaments.
- Three suction cups keeps hanger firmly attached to window.
- Small diameter doesn't restrict view from window.
- Bracket rotates to allow you to locate for best view of your birds.
- Watch more birds feed at your windows
- White metal hanging bracket with 3 firm suction cups
- Easy to use & mounts to any window
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 9" high x 7" deep/ away from the window.
Construction: Metal, rust-proof hook mounted by three sturdy suction cups.
Compatibility: Hummingbird feeders, small songbird and finch feeders, chimes, and a variety of other decorative things!
- Clean glass window.
- Simply moisten suction cups and press cups hard against the window.
Disclaimer: These brackets really work. However, we can not be responsible for the cleanliness of your window and how you apply the suction cups. Thus, we suggest you test the bracket before you hang a feeder, especially a glass version. Also, do not fill the feeder to maximum until you are sure that you have attached the bracket securely.
Snug Suction Cups: Some customers reported that upon receipt of the bracket they have found it difficult to turn the suction cups on the white bracket. You may need pliers to help. The suction cups are supposed to be snug on the bracket so it does not slide up or down or pivot in the wind.
Suggestion from Judy in TN: We solved the issue by putting the hanger in warm water first. Then using a towel and a pliers to turn the suction cups.