First Nature Hummingbird Feeder 32 oz
Buy a Feeder and Get 15%
off 5 lbs of Nectar at Checkout
- The bright red color attracts the most inquisitive hummingbirds.
- The durable polymer feeder features 10 feeding ports to accommodate several hummers at a time.
- 32 ounce nectar capacity, and round perch design
- Easy-to-fill wide-mouth jar reservoir and two-part base.
- Spill-resistant due to innovative sealing ring aids in leak prevention
- Easy to clean.
- Feeders can be hung from hook or limb by the included S-hook.
- Made in USA
- Color : Red
- Size : 7"D x 7"W x 9.25"H
To Fill: Before turning the feeder upside down, make sure the hummingbird feeder jar and base are empty. If there is still some nectar in the base you may want to do this over a sink. Unscrew jar from base and turn jar upside down to fill. While jar is still upside-down screw base back onto jar.
To Clean: Occasional cleaning can guard against disease. Remove the entire two-piece base from the jar to thoroughly clean the inside. Wash with warm soapy water and really rinse well. Hummingbird Market suggests you use dilute vinegar to kill off any molds.
- Do not clean with scalding hot water or place in the dishwasher as this may deform parts.