Customer Service/ Shipping/ Returns
Currently we use United States Postal Service Priority Flat Rate® Box for most of our shipping needs and charge the current domestic pricing for same. We ship only within the United States. If an order is especially large we may opt to ship via UPS or FEDEX ground.
Orders are shipped and delivered on normal business days only. (Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays.) Depending on volume all orders will generally be shipped within a day or two after we receive your order, depending on availability of the items. Delivery via the USPS is usually a few business days.
International Shipping - We cannot accept international orders online at this time. If you would like to explore the potential of an order for international delivery, please contact us and we'll try to work something out.
Do you ship to PO Boxes? - Depends how the products are shipped. USPS allows shipments to PO Boxes.
The USPS offers great shipping rates
Shipping should not take a lot of time and guesswork.
With Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes and Envelopes, if it fits, it ships® anywhere in the U.S.* for a low Flat Rate. And no need for those zone maps.
|Small Flat-Rate Box||$7.90||$8.30|
|Padded Flat-Rate Envelope||$8.00||$8.40|
|Medium Flat-Rate Box||$14.35||$15.05|
|Large Flat-Rate Box||$19.95||$21.10|
My package has been marked “delivered” but I never received it.
As we are not responsible for any transit issues that may arise due to the parcel carriers once packages have left our facility, we’re unable to refund or replace packages that show "delivered" by the parcel carrier's tracking system. You will need to open a claim with the parcel carrier in the event of a non-receipt package that has been marked as delivered.
- In the event that a package is returned to our facility by the parcel carrier and the shipping address was entered INCORRECTLY, we will either refund the order less the cost of shipping, or ship the products out again after postage is paid by the customer.
- If a package is returned to our facility by the parcel carrier and the shipping address was entered CORRECTLY, we will replace the package for no additional postage; replacement will be shipped only after the original package returns to our facility, and only in the original shipping method that was selected.
Online orders are securely processed through the safe and popular PayPal system. Even if you don't have a PayPal account, you can use your Visa, Mastercard or Bank card through PayPal.
When you place an order from our website, you are taken to the secure PayPal site where the actual transaction occurs. At no time will your credit card or bank card information be transmitted, viewed, or recorded on our website.
At PayPal, you will receive a visual confirmation of your purchase followed by an email confirmation.
Once the financial transaction is completed at PayPal, you will be redirected back to this website to continue exploring hummingbirdmarket.com
Your order will usually be processed within 24 hours and shipped to you via USPS*.
As always, if you have any questions about our merchandise, your order, or this website in general, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We usually can respond within a few hours if not immediately.Order processing, canceling and backorders
- Order Processing --- We do our best to process your orders as quickly as possible on business days (Mon - Sat), however, it can depends on our volume of orders.
- Changing or canceling your order. --- If your order has not already been shipped, you may contact us. If your order has already been processed and shipped, you will not be able to cancel or change it.
- Why is my item on backorder? --- Items that are not available to ship when an order is made are on placed on backorder and will ship at a later date. Please note that while your credit card will be authorized on the date your order is made, you will not be charged until the item ships. Please be aware that backorder dates are approximate and subject to change.
Because our nectar has been extensively field tested in North, Central and South America we know it is accepted by hummingbirds. However, we do not encourage returns because your hummingbirds won't use it. No one can guarantee 100% what happens in nature because there are too many human and hummingbird variables. If you follow our tips and instructions hummingbirds will feed and prosper at your feeders.
Birds know patience is rewarded. Allow your hummingbirds plenty of time to accept new nectar or new locations. Hummingbirds are loyal to familiarity-so be patient or contact us for more details. Always contact us first concerning sales.Ordering
- Phone Orders – Not at this time.
- Mail Orders - Sure, send us a check and when it clears we'll ship out your order. We also accept money orders.
- Ecommerce Sales - All shipping pricing is based upon domestic (US) shipping destinations only. Prices are based upon best available information and subject to change. If the price shown at point-of-sale is correct, we will bill your credit card accordingly. All exceptions must be approved prior to shipment via phone or email.
Hummingbird Market accepts cash, money orders, cashier’s checks, and via PayPal we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Personal or company checks accepted with proper identification and may result in delay of shipments until available funds clear. Unless otherwise stated, all prices are based upon cash payment.
Return Merchandise and Return Policy
Simple and Easy---You pay for return shipping and when we receive it and it is all in proper order we'll credit your account. Shipping charges are not refundable.
If we have made an error in your order, please call us. NO merchandise will be accepted for return without prior approval. If you wish to return product that was ordered correctly as per your instructions, a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
RETURN POLICY: Opened and/ or personalized items and nectar may not be returned or exchanged.
All authorized product returns must meet the following criteria:
- Include dated sales receipt and original boxes/ cartons.
- Include complete original packaging materials or cartons.
- Include blank unfilled warranty cards.
- Must be new with no sign of wear.
Upon receiving any merchandise the product should be inspected immediately for any shipping damage or original defects. Any visible shipping damage should photographed reported immediately to the shipper first and clearly marked on the shipper’s received receipt, then call Hummingbird Market for the best plan to resolve your problem. All shipments unless specified at point of sale are shipped F.O.B. Tucson, Arizona, and insured only for the standard shipper’s per carton insured amount. Special or additional insurance is at customer discretion and additional expense.