Over the years I have had many film and digital cameras, lenses and flashes and I have toiled many hours photographing hummers. Sometimes with good results but mostly with frustration. There are so many brilliant photographers that I have come appreciate all the pretty photos in books and online.
- Hummingbird Photography Workshop in Ecuador by Matt Shetzer's
- 7.7 Freezing Hummingbirds by William H. Majoros
- The Secrets of Photographing Hummingbirds by Jim Zuckerman
- Hummingbird Photography High Speed Flash
- Digital Photography School
- Hummingbird Photography Tips by Bob Williams
- How to Photograph Hummingbirds by Shelia Brown
- Hummingbird Photography: A 6 Step Guide with Hummingbird Photo Tips by Jeff Stame
- Hummingbird Photography Tips by Autumn Lockwood
- Shooting a Hummingbird (with a Camera) by David Schneider
- The Hummingbird Photography Quick Start Guide for Digital Cameras by Dyess Creek
- Hummingbird Photography by Dyess Creek
- Photographing a Hummingbird in Flight – Useful Tips
- Guide to Hummingbird Photography - Create an Outdoor Studio
Doug Gardner and Ben Clewis teach you some simple techniques on how-to capture the beauty of hummingbirds in your own backyard. Ben gives you secrets on how and when to set-up your feeder in a specific location to attract the hummingbirds, what kind of backgrounds to use to make your image pop and how to properly light the scene to get an amazing shot.