News — Coronado national forest

Bighorn Fire Evacuation

Posted by Douglas on

NOTE: Due to our proximity to the Santa Catalina Mountains/ Coronado National Forest/ Bighorn wildfire and mandatory evacuation we were temporary closed ( and may soon be closed again). Orders may be delayed. But for now we thankfully are back to serve our hummingbirding customers. We were less than a mile from the approaching conflagration and if the winds had shifted we could have faced serious trouble. Our status was SET and we were packed and ready to GO in an instant. With the high 106 degree temperatures, low humidity and a strong 15 mph west wind the fire was persistent. The the...

Read more →